Optimism and motivation are as important in our lives as food; it’s essential to live a healthy life. We all know that mental health is equally important as our physical health, and also, the balance in our physical health can only be maintained if we’re emotionally well. If we say we should have a life with no worries or trials, it would be a little superficial, but it won’t be wrong to say that leading a happy and constructive life is possible.
We start believing in what we read, even if it’s a short quote or a great poem, we start acknowledging and relating to it. Hence, literature plays an essential part in our lives because what we read impacts us. Still, we don’t only read literature in English because the literature of every language is beautiful, let it be English ballads, sonnets, romantic French phrases, or French classics.
Positive Motivational Quotes
If you’re feeling a little low and demotivated, it is just fine because we here to motivate and encourage you with some of the best motivational and positive quotes that will boost your confidence.
- As Anne Frank said, “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
- “You fall and get back on your feet because that’s what a fighter does.”
- “Every day is a new beginning, a new chance to make things right for you, don’t fall in dismay, and don’t lose hope because what takes you to the end of the road is hope and hope is important to survive.”
- In his book “The Light in the Heart,” Roy T. Bennett said, “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness of the people.”
- “Ask your heart what is right and then follow the path it takes you on.”
- “Forget what happened in the past, forget the people that left because it’s you who matters; everybody else is just in the background, while you’re running the whole show.”
- “Dream big.”
- “Life can be tough sometimes, but it won’t stay this way because it gets better, with time with optimism, and a little believe it gets better.”
- Nicholas M.Butler said, “Optimism is essential to achievement, and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.”
- Helen Keller, an inspiring deaf and blind woman who saw life with the eyes of her trueness and optimistic sense, said, “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.”
- “Life is a journey; sometime in this journey, you hit a bumpy road, and you lose your balance, but you ride again with greater energy this time, so no matter how many hits you get, you don’t just sit back.”
- “Make failures your friends, don’t fear them, and don’t give them a chance to call you looser because they’ll help you grow and make you an achiever.”
- “Never regret a day in your life: good day give happiness; bad days give experience; worst days give lessons and best days give memories.”
- “Be patient because soon things are going to work for you, and you will be happy.”
- “Don’t rush behind things and don’t run; running will make you tired, so just enjoy the moment and let it be.”
- As Truman Capote said, “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- Barbara Legan said, “There are several ways to move through our life. We can stand on the beach and watch the waves roll in, barely getting our toes wet at the edge of the tide line; we can walk or run into the water and dive into the surf.”
- Razz Shaikh, who wrote the book “Rights Steps For Success” said, “Passion drives us every day, understand your passion, and understand what is it that you want in your life because the moment you start doing what you love the most, you’ll start celebrating the process.”
- Jeff Davis said. “There is no substitute for being yourself. In a world where so many are not real with themselves or others, I am going so far as to say that being authentic is the only true way to stand out and win at life.”
- Walt Disney said, “All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them.”
Live to get hard at some point in our lives, and we get depressed, and we don’t know how to start again. Still, at those moments, all we have to do is survive because when there is a scary night, the day is brighter, and in the end, life is not a bed of roses. We have to struggle, but as much as we work, we need to remember that happiness and contentment should be our lives’ primary goal.